Wednesday, January 19, 2011

..Wishin upon a Hershey Kiss B)..

I'm infatuated with your body
Dark chocolate mocha you give me the itis
as long as I can sleep in your lap..

A Goddess and a Queen I wouldn't share you for halloween
cause these wishes for hershey kisses got me stingy...

I have to man up that I fall for your kind Beautiful women isn't a crime
Incomparable to anybody famous cause you're nameless
Your eyes are hazel.. It's as if you were dipped in cocoa
I go crazy when I think about this candy frame..
..Drool falling..
Wouldn't blink for minutes..
Only to find out that she has a center..

Delicate handling ensures you don't break..
but remove the wrapper...
taste test first then a snack comes after
the body melts from the first touch..
devoured piece by piece
licked til overflowed.. but eh thighs where the prize is..
and with those holds a flavor even sweeter..
I'll be sure to find out what it is when I meet ya... .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment