Wednesday, January 19, 2011

..an Unfinished freestyle to 'The Cool'..

.... So one day I was listening to Lupe Fiasco's "Food and Liquor" album and I ran into the track called 'The cool'. I was feeling some kind of way so I decided to freestyle to it.... ...but I never finished..lol.... Before you start scratching your head here's a quick overview on what Lupe's track is about: A character by the name of Michael Young History wakes up from the dead(in his coffin) and proceeds to doing the same thing he's always been accustomed to. Same mind-state as before he died. But by the end of the track he's shot by the same dude's who robbed him. He says only one thing "Hustle for death, no heaven for a gangster" .. Here's what I had written so far:


Rerise Like the cool indeed
rustlin leaves
Gold chain still hanging still fresh to the T
now brushin off the end of my sleeves
proceed to walkin

No comments:

Post a Comment