Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Throwback from the Book of Faces..

The best reaction...

by Jer' Mackey on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:28pm

Always woke up to the same reality.

everything floatin by me casually til I noticed

..

Love, lust and linger were foreign to me

definitions couldn't find me..

all those shadows that I dreamed about were just cardboard cutouts ,

prefferated lines, cut along and you'll find what's behind.

All these post ups of these notes couldnt change the fact that I couldn't articulate what I see

not to get all mushy but please excuse me.. my eyes never lie..

maybe I was lookin at 'Amy' the wrong way..

all these personifications ..sonic is in the middle.. so my mind was lost away

It'll be a while til I get to

anxiety subside in me but I'll live through

no more khida'

no more Nizzy'..

maybe the glasses will disappear ..

maybe.. -_-.. no promises.

this poem from the top to the bottom is just an acknowledgement ..

Love to the one who's pondering..-_-..

Beautiful'

..done...

No comments:

Post a Comment