Wednesday, February 10, 2010

..More than a Taste...

I always seem to get a taste of it. .
as soon as the clouds clear I'm back to chasing
Nowadays I wear a Metal T
No longer a Heart on my sleeve
Tho its even Harder for Me. .
As the Harder my Heart beats the pounds don't weigh me down but leave dents and red streaks. . .
I'm a Pace runner in this game. . steady losin. .
Negative scores no high points
steady lookin straight to the sky
but bein deprived of my wants. .
. . . A Love is a Shadow. . . .
. . To acknowledge and Understand that is a BATTLE. .
. . .
Why do I always beat myself up?
. .at the same time I'm pickin myself up. .
Its impossible to lift myself up. . .no strength if you can't find it. .
. .in your Heart is where You're reminded. .
I Need a Gain in my Life. .
. . . .I'm pacin. .
. .I'm pacin. .
. . .
. .

No comments:

Post a Comment