Thursday, January 13, 2011

..A mental spit to 9am in Dallas but 1Pm in Queens...

This poetic logic
hard enough to find the strength to find it
even longer to write it
this renaissanc of knowledge
I work the best when I'm depressed so I accept it
but next up is the spaceship so don't forget it
All alone style born out the depths of aggrivation
Blackness of the ink stands for the chained up motivation
put down casually gotten up slowly
no matter what the outcome is
victory will console me
standing at the top looking down at the bottom
during that celebration both the bottles and the opportunities 'll have something in common
riled up by those super silent sounds
maybe everybody's whisperin
whether I care or not I'm obviously aware
but what's obvious is the glare and the volume they're missin
never been the type to speak
I'm pennin all this tension
written so much shit but the beginning's always mentioned
never ended but I plan to
contradicted with my name so I changed too
you'll never recognize me cause I'm not the same dude
my mind block is gone
the sweetest things I've always known
candy ideas and thoughts
Now and laters when they roam
Grown tired of poems discussin everything that's wrong
rereadin as if the words'll take flight
comforted with the wrongs now I'm headed for the rights
what to 21
Operation Celebratin Life!
Dragged through the dirt to now standin on a board
so I'm grindin on the tile

Tokyo driftin my own destiny it never came with any instructions
or Manual no more introductions
This is . . ...

No comments:

Post a Comment