Monday, November 29, 2010

This uneasiness is..

I'm lost on so many levels..
Religiously
Physically
and mentally
I don't know where I'm at..
everything just looks so slow but I walk so fast..
noneoftheless real
I wish I was numb
I wish my thoughts were dumbed down to the smallest idea

not miserable but confused
I ran against time but I also watched it
and as metronomic as it is I always seem to end up back at the starting line

I'm lost on so many levels
A rebel for my cause
but for some reason I can't free myself from these chains that I've fought so hard to break
..I've got a looseleaf thumb..lol..... everyone I touch turns into cardboard
fallen over and breathless ..
...still waiting for their reply.... .

not miserable but confused
I'm carryin a torch upside down in a river
splinters bruise my hand
but I can't feel em'...
blood trickles down.. the burn reminds me of venom
...dragged through the agony.. eventually it'll kill . .
but if it hasn't yet yet then it probably never will...




still standing...

No comments:

Post a Comment