Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.I'm Feelin it.

by Jerry Nizzy'Khida Mackey on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 12:46pm

...lets see.

Always powerless to this obsession.... an even greater aggression but this tension's got my chest feelin sore..

It's an old story .. the same plot but this shit has got to stop or it'll eat me alive..

I'm wrestlin with ... with ?

I stay wonderin .. as always i'm mumblin but the words never come out.

I'm always called paranoid

but lately its been clearer as this paragraph appears in front of me just like a mirror

it seems that feelin dissappeared the same time that she appeared

the same bullshit feelin ate my stomach lining...

Paranoid?.. intuition..?

how do you claim the independent?

how do you write a sentence with no ink?

a long distance width could match but wil never ever happen.

A long chain is the same as a short rope..

you can hang with the same pain ..its all on the same throat

To the Miss that i claimed ..

now its Murder that she wrote.. its always been smoke now its Mist

Waaay too much thought on someone who's really that far out..

there's a chain link on my stomach .. but my tongue is on fire..

..Officially done .. signed and sealed by Khida'

So long 'Rose' .. It was nice to finally meet ya

Too bad I'll no longer need ya.

Nizzy'....


No comments:

Post a Comment