Sunday, November 1, 2009

Somethin Quick...

Misery keeps grabbin me
I would smile
but my insides won't gather the mentality
All of my beliefs have gone
Once believed are ripped and blown
Not a tear. . .
Eyes stay drier than the Sahara
. .Inside I'm breakin down
an effortless battle leaves me defeated by my own shadow
I no longer long. . .
for Shit!
Don't give a Fuck about things anymore
My Heart, mind and body is sore
yet I drag along life
lift and press my feet against the cold floor
"You gotta treat life like an elevator"
The only problem is that mine's been like a broken esculator
. . . .depressed "Now or later"
What the Fuck is Love??
What the Fuck is Hope?
..off my tounge none of these words were ever spoke
and never will
no longer an existence. . .
I guess I'll sit and ...chill....

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how ya feel. on this particular poem that is

    ReplyDelete