Monday, July 20, 2009

? ? ?(My First Post.....the BeGiNning?)

Pen touches paper
Mind explodes with variations
Sensations in my brain never contain me
My heart transforms into a pen as I bleed down on this paper
Every and Anything held up gets released
Peace to my Mind, Body and Soul
My whole exixtence is explained as I speak to you
Listen to my Heartbeat
Love, lost and pain are my channels
My heart beats faster and faster with every turn
I yearn for the prescence
The essence of which I love
. . . then lost
I toss and turn but end up in the same spot
"Song cry's" and "If I's" are in my playlist
What about you?
. . .more about me. . . .
so with the same glee that I see on this TV of me
Sitcoms of empty scars and broken hearts
I sit back. . .
One click can free me

No comments:

Post a Comment